Shower at last! Shower at last! Thank God Almighty, a shower at Last!!
I guess I'm going to have to get used to not showering when we go out. This is the second time we were sent out and, the second time we've gone without water. Well...the dishes are next now!! (we'll use paper next time!!)
So just as we thought all was well, the bath tub started backing up after Caedon's bath. Apparently the gray water pipe is frozen. So we spent the next three hours pouring cups of water out the front door. Why you ask? Well as you recall we have to leave the tap running so the incoming water won't freeze. Water coming in....nothing going out! Adventure number 2!!
All of that said...this is so cool!!! I LOVE NEW YORK!!! It's not just a t-shirt logo. We went into Wal-mart today, roads were clear. When we came out, you couldn't see across the parking lot and everything was under 3 inches of snow. I love the houses. Even the little crummy ones look like a story. But don't worry, we are not planning on staying here. I would much prefer having 70 degree weather tomorrow than more freezing and snow.
Blessings,
Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment