Monday, February 2, 2009

Parting is such sweet ..well....sorrow anyway

Pilot called....Kentucky needs us!...Hmmm....just as I wrote that I realized what I wrote. It can't be an accident that the company Jon works for is called Pilot. A pilot takes you where you're going, he's in charge completely of your journey. When "pilot" calls, he tells us where where needed. So start praying for Kentucky, the big fish is on it's way!!

Now before you all get mad at me....me and the kids are going to stay. Jon has had plenty of human interaction over the past months, but me and the kids need to talk, visit, share, laugh, hug, and play! Pray for our family as we will be separated indefinitely (or for those of you who don't know what that word means...JON...an undetermined amount of time). I'm so glad to see you dallasites, and I know my husband is safe with God surrounded by your prayers.

blessings,

Emily

No comments: