Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Why?....Oh why doest Thou taunt me so?

So....the family went to 50 cent movies today. On the way (stressing over spending the $2 for a family outing....geesh!)...I'm thinking......

God? I know you always wait until the last minute to come through. You wait until, there is absolutely no way but Your way, and then you swoop in with answers and save the day. Well God....zero hour has come and gone...it's a quarter past the last minute, where are you?

Then on the way home, Jon and I are hashing out the "what to do next" ideas, and praying for direction. So...with nothing else to do but wait, we play outside with the kids riding bikes and blowing bubbles. Jon is on the phone chasing down leads on one of the plans we thought of, and just as the plan comes together he gets a call on the other line.

We're going to Georgia! This is awesome for several reasons. We have some great friends there and they pastor an awesome church which I have wanted to visit for some time now. Also, it's only a hop, skip, and jump from Disney world! ;).

The only issue we have is that I've agreed to lead worship for a woman's conference in Oklahoma next weekend, so Jon will be making the trip by himself today and tomorrow. Please pray for his safety.

I'll keep you updated on our next adventure!!

Blessings,

Emily

No comments: