Thursday, July 16, 2009

In the mean time......

Well, we're waiting on the inevitable hurricane, but we need to make some money in the mean time. By the providence of God, Jon has a job working with his dad. Most of you know how great this will be for Jon. We will be staying in Oklahoma City either until this job runs out, or until there is a hurricane. We are really going to miss our friends and family in Dallas, but I know we will be seeing you soon. There is neither a Costco nor a Sprouts, so I will be making biweekly trips to Big D to shop!!! God is really stirring something in Jon and I right now. We are trying to put our finger on what He is up too, but it's like when you accidentally get an eggshell in your egg. You can see it, you know it's there, but no matter how hard you try and scoop it out, it evades your grasp. Please pray with us as we're making this omelet of life. We need to grasp God's direction and intent. But I know it's phenomenal, whatever it is!

Blessings,

Emily

No comments: