Friday, October 10, 2008

I did NOT fall off the face of the earth!

Hey Guys!

I snagged the computer from Jon for a couple of seconds and wanted to let you know that we are all fine and settled in to our spot in Bay Town Texas. I'm still trying to get Jon to write an entry so that you all can hear the great things God is doing. One thing I can tell you is just the awesome providence of God. There is a thing called a "shock loss". This means that the loss is over $10,000 and a supervisor has to go and reinspect the loss. This kind of loss pays a lot more than a normal one. Most guys in Jon's office MIGHT have gotten one, most haven't. Jon's gotten three. The only person who could know this and be able to give them to Jon is God. He is taking care of us minute by minute.

Blessings,

Emily

No comments: