Hey Guys,
If you have been trying to call me, I haven't noticed, because my phone got fried and I've lost all my numbers. So, unless you call me, I won't call you, because I don't know your number. But when you call me I'll save the number then I'll have it and I can call you.
I'd like to thank all of your for your prayers this weekend. It was a lovely service and now the hard part begins of sifting through a lifetime of finances, relationships, and belongings that were my grandfathers. I'm glad I can be here to help my mom during this time.
I've spoken to Jon little over the last week, but he's been very excited about being able to minister to people. He finally got work and is very busy, and apparently has been able to pray for many of the people he is working for. Of course our enemy doesn't like this so everything else is going wrong. (my phone broke, the car isn't drivable right now, his borrowed computer keeps fizzing out on him, he still doesn't have electricity, and so forth)Please keep him in your prayers as he is under attack spiritually also. I've asked him to give you all an update so hopefully he can share the awesome stuff going on down there soon.
I'll be at the Vineyard this Sunday, so I'll see most of you then!!!
Blessings,
Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment