Hey Guys,
Sorry I haven't let you all know what is going on but I haven't had much Internet access. As i write, Jon is leaving to go find gas (9:30pm on Friday). I hadn't been watching tv and I didn't have Internet access and when I went to get gas this evening the price had gone up by $.30 and then when Jon went to get some, they were out. We are all doing fine and are well out of harms way. We did get to experience storm surge in Mobile Bay yesterday but we are not in any danger. We will be heading for the Houston area on Sunday or Monday so tomorrow we will be stocking up on water and non perishable foods (and hopefully gas) before we leave here. Some really neat God stuff is happening. Jon happened to be speaking to a man in his class and the man found out about his RV and let Jon know that he owned an RV park. When Jon wanted to know where the guys says it is north of Houston. Cool huh? Well...as they keep talking Jon wants to know if that is what he does for a living on off seasons....nope...the guy is a Vineyard Pastor!!!!! I can't remember his name right now and Jon is looking for gas so I can't ask him...but How cool is that!!!! Anyway...we have a place to stay and a church to go to (if it's still standing). Anyway...we are having a good time and I'll let you all know what we've been up to in another update when I have time. Pray for the kids...they are missing their friends when I can't keep them busy enough. Pray for Jon...he lost two fillings a couple months ago, and one of the teeth just busted yesterday, and he can hardly eat. He's in a lot of pain. It will still be weeks before we can do anything about it. Pray for me...I don't do well without air conditioning!!! We have it right now, but probably not in a couple of days! :)
My Grandfather is back in ICU and things continue to deteriorate from what I'm understanding. Please pray for my family and especially my mom. This needs to end for his and her sake. He either needs to go home or go "home" and have peace.
Thank you all for keeping in touch, we miss you and we will all see you soon!!!
Blessings,
Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment