Sunday, September 14, 2008

Texas, Our Texas

Hey Everyone,

We are about an hour from the Texas Border at Poche's Fish Camp and Rv Park (it's actually a very nice place despite the name and the mosquitoes) just outside of Lafayette, LA. We are waiting here until they are letting people into Houston again. Very soon I'll let you know about all the neat stuff going on but I just don't seem to have enough time on line to get it out to you. Anyway, I may be coming home in a few days as my grandfather is slipping away. Thank you for all your prayers as it seems my mom won't have to make a decision after all, it will just be what it will be. Please continue to pray though. Just one more quick prayer request. Tonight I noticed a lump on Caedon's spine. He falls all the time and is quite rambunctious as you all know, but there isn't a bruise over it which is what is concerning. It doesn't seem to bother him, but being a mom it bothers me. Please pray that it is just a bump from falling or something and that my mind will be at ease (Jon's too, he's freakin' out). Blessings, to you all! Hope to see you soon!

Emily

No comments: