First let me tell you the purpose of the conference. Susan, my new friend, felt God calling her to go to the four corners of Oklahoma and "open the Gates". The first stop was Altus, OK in the southwest corner of OK. The first night, there were several women and several other women came from the correctional facility. After a bit of worship, Susan felt God telling her someone needed to be healed of rape. Now, everyone knows you don't ask for women to come up for something so personal in the first thirty minutes of a conference. But a lot of times God doesn't know our rules. Susan was faithful and two beautiful young women stepped forward and began the road of healing. We all agreed they looked physically different; younger, lighter, happier. It was an amazing work of God. The entire weekend was full of healings like this, God opening hearts to forgiveness of others and self; releasing of past and stepping into the future, the destiny God has placed on our lives. One of the most remarkable moments for me was when Susan said she felt like God was saying to release a sound into the atmosphere, like a shofar (ram's horn used in worship and battle). We had a shofar there, but she felt like it needed to be women's voices. Jeanine and I awkwardly began, but the rest of the women took it up. Though there were only 20 or so women there, the sound was incredible. After a while it sounded like there were hundreds of women in the room, and the overtones became unearthly.....angelic if you will.
We heard some awesome teachings by some awesome women. I could go on and on about what they said but you get board and quite reading because I could never do them justice! The last night was incredible for many reasons. First, we sang "new songs", or spontaneous songs for about 30 minutes just asking God to open the gates. It was a very powerful time. The we started worship. It was a little difficult to break through at first, but then the sweet, sweet presence of the Lord filled the room. I haven't felt anything like that in a long time. It was just a precious time of soaking in the Lord's love for his girls. As we just sat there in the glory, Susan got up and said to everyone, "I think if you lick your lips you will taste honey." Sure enough, I licked my lips and they were sweet. A second later they were wet again, and I licked them again and there was more honey on them. This lasted the rest of the night, and didn't go away until I went to bed!! Pretty cool! That was a first for me.
I think God's purposes there were accomplished and I can't wait for the next "gate opening"! Many lives were changed and something was released into the atmosphere of Altus, OK that will make it more conducive to the work of the Holy Spirit. I myself was touched and something was released in me. Freedom in worship, prophetic worship, locked inside now free. I just need more practice!
Please pray for Altus, OK as with any freedom gained, the enemy will redouble it's efforts for bondage. Pray for Susan as she seeks the Lord for OK, as the enemy has no qualms about singling out officers. Why am I passionate about the battle for Oklahoma? Oklahoma is the heart of the heartland, of the United States of America! It's dead center. If God can bring revival to OK, revival will be injected into the bloodstream of America. Funny, the heart has four chambers. In these times there is little hope, and we feel America is too far gone. But God doesn't always know our rules. Let's see what he's about to do!!!!
Blessings,
Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment