So we are excited to be coming home, but a little sad because we would like a little more time at North Gate to rest and learn. We pull out of our rv space and hear a squeaking.....we heard it a couple weeks ago when we changed spaces but didn't think much of it. After two speed bumps the squeaking stops, a couple blocks later our drive train falls out of the bottom of our truck.....but at least the squeaking stopped!!!
So, a really nice gentleman at the park came and towed our trailer back to it's spot and we called a tow truck for the truck. We already know some great mechanics down the road......from the LAST time our truck broke down and we towed it there. Thank GOODNESS I didn't put any money in savings or could have been much worse (a little sarcastic humor...if you didn't get it call me later and I'll explain!! :)).
So as I'm sitting in the middle of the road with my foot on the break because the parking break wasn't working and if you let off the whole shebang went backwards down the hill and I keep hearing "You're covered", over and over in my head and heart. I'm thinking "HOW exactly is this being covered, God?" But when I was finally able to get out and see the damage, and I realized what could have happened if we had made it to the freeway and were going 60 mph instead of 2 mph. I realized just how covered we were! Today the enemy had planned to kill my family. Not getting the results he wanted from simple harassment, he decided to just take us out. But Praise the ALL MIGHTY GOD WE'RE COVERED!!!
So I guess God wasn't finished with us in Atlanta yet. We really wanted a week to learn some logistics from the guys at North Gate anyway, and Jon was having second thoughts on Flood Training after talking to a couple guys who didn't have very good experiences. But we should be back for Eberls/State Farm training. The guy who helped us? From Eberals/State Farm.....ironic huh?
So.....we're at peace. Shouldn't be....but we are. We're covered.
As far as I know...we'll be back home next week....but that's what I said.....last week. So I guess I should say....I'll see you when God sends us back to Dallas!!!
Blessings,
Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment